This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending the annual Texas Style Council – a wonderful blogging conference started by Indiana of Adored Austin. It was so great catching up with some lovely ladies I haven’t seen in far too long, as well as making new friends and listening to some inspiring talks. I always walk away from these events feeling recharged and motivated, and there are so many things I have on my mind for this blog and life in general. I was terrible about breaking out my camera this weekend, but below are a few snapshots to sum up my Austin trip:
2. Cheering to a night out in Austin with new friends (pic courtesy of Lauren of A Wild Tonic)
3. Cheesin’ it up with Roxy of Grr Feisty, I freakin LOVE this girl
4. Rooftop bar, because why not?
5. TxSC Prom night – tons of awesome sponsors and shops such as Bonlook, Lulu’s, Ruche, Clyde’s Rebirth, Minnetonka, Fashion Loves People, Purse and Clutch, Crowned Bird, and Noonday Collection… and many others!
7. Roxy and two of my new favorite people – Maria of Little Tree Vintage and Lauren of A Wild Tonic. I wish I could remember taking this photo, but clearly I was having a good time (photo courtesy of Roxy).
A few other bloggers that I missed in these pictures but must be mentioned because I love them dearly and/or their talks were amazing:
Until next time, Austin!